This website is an effort to connect the residents of our neighborhood, disseminate information and help us take action on issues that affect us. But spreading the word can be challenging – though we know residents in our own buildings, we often don’t have relationships with people elsewhere in the neighborhood.
If you are interested in helping us build a stronger, better organized neighborhood, please volunteer! Here are some things we can use help with:
- Updating our website
- Organizing letter-writing and “public comment” on pending city legislation or development projects
- Neighborhood cleanup
- Educating residents about city services such as 311 (and the LA311 app)
- Informing neighbors about crime and security issues
- Planning events like block parties to build community
- Anything else you think would help our neighborhood!
Please contact us if you have some extra time and want to volunteer in any way, shape or form.